[CLUE-Talk] From EFF (vs. SCO letter)

Crawford Rainwater crawford.rainwater at linux-etc.net
Wed Jan 14 16:48:02 MST 2004

Got this link from one of our employees this afternoon.  Anyone care to
start a letter writing campaign, maybe include Gov Owen and Ken Salazar
on the list too?

http://action.eff.org/action/index.asp?step=2&item=2775

Allegedly from /. and other sources, SCO is now trying to focus on the end
users hitting them up for $700/CPU licenses.  This also seems to be expanding
into world wide claims, not just US or North America base too.

Anyone anxious enough to have a meeting with Ken and company for a joint deal
to go after SCO once (and if) we receive these end user license letters? ;-)

--- Crawford