[CLUE-Talk] Only in Colorado and oh how true.

Charles Oriez coriez at oriez.org
Sat Jan 17 01:32:04 MST 2004

At 07:25 PM 1/16/2004 -0700, Dale K. Hawkins wrote:

> >>I am not even really sure where Packer's grave is located.
> >
> > Okay.  After we get together for the meeting of the CLUE southies,
> > I'll give you a guided tour of the Alferd Packer grave site.  It is
> > right here in the metro area.  It's in walking distance of a brew pub,
> > sort of.
>
>I do not know how many times I have driven by that cemetery and I
>never knew that Al was there!  Cool.  I'll have to make a trip before
>the Alfred Packer Race in March.

he's on the north side, next to a east west drive, not too far from the
memorial flag pole, which if memory serves is a monument to Glorietta
Pass.  no headstone, and the grave was covered with concrete

Next time that I am near there with my digital camera, I'll snap a picture
and post it on my web site.

>You must live pretty close.

yep. i intend to be buried in the same cemetary

Charles Oriez     coriez at oriez.org
39  34' 34.4"N / 105 00' 06.3"W
**
Lamport's Law:
A distributed system is one in which the failure of a computer
you didn't even know existed can render your own computer unusable.