[CLUE-Talk] Only in Colorado and oh how true.

Charles Oriez coriez at oriez.org
Sat Jan 17 21:36:29 MST 2004

At 02:47 PM 1/17/2004 -0800, bill ehlert wrote:

> > Packer grave site.  It is
>

>**  what is the name and street
>     address of this cemetary, please?

so much for trying to be mysterious.

Alfie is buried in the Littleton municipal cemetary, on Prince St just
south of the downtown Littleton lite rail station

for extra credit, who was Prince St named after?

Charles Oriez     coriez at oriez.org
39  34' 34.4"N / 105 00' 06.3"W
**
Lamport's Law:
A distributed system is one in which the failure of a computer
you didn't even know existed can render your own computer unusable.