[CLUE-Talk] Fwd: Possibly More Jobs

G. Richard Raab rraab at plusten.com
Mon Jan 26 09:38:38 MST 2004

Again, Cluejobs seems to be broken

Subject: Possibly More Jobs
Date: Monday 2004 January 26 09:24 am
From: "G. Richard Raab" <rraab at windbournetech.com>
To: CLUEJOBS at yahoogroups.com
Cc: careers at windbournetech.com

OK,
here is another set of jobs that will be hired over the next 6 months:

For a small start-up that will be fully funded.

Position 1:
1) Bachelors or better in EE; You must have experience doing motherboard
design. Initially, we will require some simple board design, but will move up
to x86 design within 6-9 months.
2) Linux work required.  Obviously, C required. Kernel work requested.
3) C++, Perl, and/or Java desired.
4) Experience (or interest) in Video, Audio, and/or Networking.

Position 2:
1) Bachelors or better in CS/EE
2) C, C++, Perl and Java required.
3) Networking, Web work, GUI, and DB are required.
4) Interest in a wide variety of applications is necessary.

Position 3 will be similar to 1, but hired about 3-4 months later:
1) Bachelors or better in EE; You must have experience doing motherboard
design esp. X86.
2) Linux work required.  Obviously, C required. Kernel work requested.
3) C++, Perl, and/or Java desired.
4) Experience (or interest) in Video, Audio, and/or Networking.

Windbournetech.com:
Small manufacturing start-up. We will be doing a variety of Consumer
electronics.

careers at windbournetech.com

--
cheers