[CLUE-Talk] a new note in the usa/iraq tune

Angelo Bertolli angelo at freeshell.org
Mon Jan 26 22:48:40 MST 2004

Sorry if this is a bit off-topic, but regardless of the Iraq situation,
the UN is pretty useless.  It doesn't have to be that way, but for one
reason or another it seems that way.  The only way the UN would get
respect and this planet will progress is for the UN to try to start
enforcing the things it says.  I really wish the UN would do this more
often, but it's so hard to get countries to give anything to something
that isn't 100% themselves.