[CLUE-Talk] ms patenting xml ??

Evan Widger PsychoI3oy at linkline.com
Tue Jan 27 00:00:02 MST 2004

Jed S. Baer wrote:
>  Whether, for example, OpenOffice could afford the
> litigation, it's hard to say. One can imagine Sun stepping up to the plate
> for them. But other projects, I dunno.
>
> jed

from an open office document sent to me by my wife (her network printing
isn't working) thunderbird misread the content-type and downloaded it as
a zip file. i looked at the zip file and it's a set of 4 xml documents.
hopefully the patent won't go through cause that looks like prior art to
me.

-Evan (who is suffering from a cold at the minute and may not be making
complete sense)