[CLUE-Talk] I'm getting dizzy from the Bush Administration's Spin

Randy Arabie randy at arabie.org
Tue Jan 27 16:27:51 MST 2004

Add this one, and make sure you are sitting down in case you're still dizzy:

<quote TB="Tom Brokaw, NBC News Anchor" DK="David Kay, shameless Bush lapdog">

TB: The president described Iraq as a gathering threat — a gathering danger.
Was that an accurate description?

DK: I think that’s a very accurate description.

TB: But an imminent threat to the United States?

DK: Tom, an imminent threat is a political judgment. It’s not a technical
judgment. I think Baghdad was actually becoming more dangerous in the last two
years than even we realized.  Saddam was not controlling the society any
longer. In the marketplace of terrorism and of WMD, Iraq well could have been
that supplier if the war had not intervened.

</quote>

 http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4066462/

--
Allons Rouler!