[CLUE-Talk] looking for used motherboard/cpu to buy-

Evan Widger PsychoI3oy at linkline.com
Thu Jan 29 16:37:19 MST 2004

>Hi all
>
>I have a need for an inexpensive used atx motherboard and cpu that uses
>DIMMs for memory [would be nice if it could hold 4 dimms].
>Something in the range of 400 mhtz cpu and up.
>
>I need it for a box on my lan that doesn't need to be state of the art,
>just cheap.
>
>Thanks
>
>John Kennedy

i have a celeron 500 (flipchip on slocket adapter) and an asus p2b-b
miniAT/ATX motherboard that served me very well as my main desktop for
several years. i'd have to take it out of the packaging to see if it
still works (i used the cpu heatsink on another computer) but if you
want it i could let you have it pretty cheap.