[CLUE-Talk] Re: Amazon.com won't respond

rknechte at starband.net rknechte at starband.net
Fri Jun 4 10:28:59 MDT 2004

Visa starts with a 4
Mastercard starts with: 51, 52, 53, 54, 55
Discover starts with: 6011
JCB (regular) starts with: 353, 354, 355, 356, 357, 358
JCB 15 starts with: 2131, 1800
JCB 16 starts with: 3528
American Express Starts with: 34, 37
enRoute starts with: 2014, 2149
Diners Club starts with: 300, 301, 302, 303, 304, 305, 36, 38

Hope this helps. I took this info from a Java Credit Card Validation Class
I wrote.