[CLUE-Talk] Local laptop repair?

Gary Threlkeld gthrelk at comcast.net
Sat Jun 5 11:56:24 MDT 2004

Matt -

I've used a small shop that one of the Techangle folks at one of the CLUE
meetings mentioned as a possibility (not that Techangle referred me per se
but as a possibility).  The shop is:

MPC Express Service, Inc.
Owner: Boris Rotenberg
3005 South Peoria Unit C
Aurora, CO 80014
303-369-3552

Its located about three blocks inside of 225 at Parker Rd.

I've had a monitor repaired there and tried to have my Compaq 1694 laptop
repaired there as well. The laptop was diagnosed with a dead motherboard so
I didn't pursue the repair because of the cost - it was a 450MHg that was
ready to be replaced anyway.  Six months ago, it cost $35 for a diagnostic
"look-see".

Hope this helps,
Gary