[CLUE-Talk] And now, MS provides some comedy gold...

Sean LeBlanc seanleblanc at americanisp.net
Tue Mar 9 19:37:46 MST 2004

A co-worker pointed this out to me. I thought some folks here might get a
kick out of this:

http://www.microsoft.com/resources/documentation/windows/2000/server/scriptguide/en-us/sas_roa_overview.mspx

This quote kicks it off:

 This is a book about scripting for system administrators. If you are like
 many system administrators, you might be wondering why this book is targeted
 towards you. After all, scripting is not the sort of thing system
 administrators do.

LOL!

This may be one of the "misconceptions" they say it is their intent to clear
up, but I dunno.

Sean LeBlanc:seanleblanc at techangle.net
People may doubt what you say, but they will believe what you do.
-Lewis Cass