[CLUE-Talk] Article: Why I Hate Microsoft

Hani Duwaik hduwaik at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 24 09:41:03 MST 2004

I'm not sure if anyone is interested, but I came across this article
regarding the history of Microsoft.  I've only read the first section
(its quite long), but have so far found it to be quite interesting.

http://www.euronet.nl/users/frankvw/IhateMS.html

Just thought I'd pass it along.

-Hani

=====
The Unknown:
As we know, there are known knowns. There are things we know we know.
We also know there are known unknowns. That is to say, we know there are some things we do not know.
But there are also unknown unknowns, the ones we don't know we don't know.

—Feb. 12, 2002, Department of Defense news briefing - Rumsfield