[CLUE-Talk] Article: Why I Hate Microsoft || feel sorry for poor ms ??

bill ehlert ehlert_b at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 25 01:35:32 MST 2004

"03-24) 08:29 PST BRUSSELS, Belgium (AP) --

The European Union declared Microsoft Corp.
 guilty of abusing its "near monopoly" with
Windows to foil competitors in other markets
 and hit the software giant with a record $613
million fine Wednesday.

"The EU's antitrust authority said that
 "because the illegal behavior is still
 ongoing," it was also demanding changes in
 the way Microsoft operates in Europe, with
 the aim of improving competition globally.
 The sanctions go well beyond the 2001 U.S.
antitrust settlement, but Microsoft promises
 to appeal."

**  maybe we should just feel sorry for
    the poor boogers??

    rest of article at: