[CLUE-Talk] Marketing Your Linux Skills

Jed S. Baer thag at frii.com
Fri May 7 15:20:37 MDT 2004

On Fri, 07 May 2004 14:44:22 -0600
"David L. Willson" <DLWillson at TheGeek.NU> wrote:

> No one has mentioned "port and link".  My favorite strategy is to create
> my resume in HMTL format, then port it to various other formats, and
> link them from the main one.  When asked for my resume, I send a link.

I'm amazed at the number of times a recruiter has obviously gotten my
contact data from my website, and still asked me to e-mail them a current
resume. I've also tried e-mailing a link -- no luck. If it isn't attached
to an e-mail, it seems to be somehow not proper.

jed
--
http://s88369986.onlinehome.us/freedomsight/