[CLUE-Talk] help with spammer information

Mike Staver staver at fimble.com
Tue Nov 2 20:52:28 MST 2004

Somebody is now using my email address staver at fimble.com to send spam,
and for one week now I've been getting nothing but bounce back messages
to addresses that no longer exist.  I'm getting EXTREMELY irritated that
there is nothing I can do to stop these messages from going out with my
email address as the from field.  My domain name fimble.com is getting a
bad rap over this, and I want to hold the spammer accountable for his
actions.  Anybody have a good way to trace the money or the owners of
the sites the spam is promoting? I guess what I'm wondering is if
anybody else has had success stopping stuff like this because I remember
a while back somebody on this list had the same problem.