[CLUE-Talk] Laptop?

Mon Nov 22 15:15:41 MST 2004

I guess I should have been more specific.  Has anyone actually purchased
a laptop with Linux pre-loaded?  Did your experience with your vendor
and your hardware go well enough that you would buy from them again.

I am flexible on everything else, processor, OEM, etc.  I am looking for
decent hardware sold by a decent vendor, hopefully at a decent price.

My preference would have been to buy a Linux Thinkpad from IBM, but it
looks like their price may be about 20% not competitive enough for
consideration.