[CLUE-Talk] PERL Help Still needed

Jason S. Friedman jason at powerpull.net
Tue Nov 30 12:42:23 MST 2004

   Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 19:05:06 -0000
   From: "Greg" <aalkemist at yahoo.com>
Subject: PERL Help Still needed

Hi All --

I'm looking for a PERL kinda person to write 2 scripts.

I'm assuming that a knowledgeable person can do this is a
couple hours and I need to get them done asap.

If your available and have a SOLID PERL background - then
I need your help

Scripts need to be completed by 12/01/04 - Noon O'clock

1st Script Info - I have a web form that is basically the
search for a small database (mySQL)  - it will pass a
total of 7 parameters to a PERL script that needs to parse
the string and  execute a search command on the db

The db will then return a list of results that will
include the record # for each result

2nd Script - I then need to pass that record number back
to the database, pull the  information from that record
and display it in an HTML page

You can view the pages:
 www.alkemedia.com/new1.html
www.alkemedia.com/new2.html
www.alkemedia.com/new3.html

mysql rpm that's installed is 3.23.58-1
PERL 5.5
Apache 2.0

Please contact me via email with any questions - let me
know if you can fit this in your  schedule - and approx.
time and cost
asap.

Thanx,

Greg