[CLUE-Talk] 3C509 ISA ethernet cards?

John Kennedy kennedy456 at totalspeed.net
Fri Oct 29 10:48:28 MDT 2004

also try

1.. Action Computers  [ on Sout Colorado in University Hills Shopping Center]
       They sell a lot of this stuff on Ebay, etc

3.. Contactpc.com  [ on Sante Fe, So of I-470, about 1-2 miles, East of Sante Fe]
       You will Want to Ask to speak to their 'Wholesale-Division' located South of
                          this store on the west side of Sante Fe.

Well worth your time I think

John

On Thu, 28 Oct 2004 16:32:43 -0600