[CLUE-Talk] (OT: Humor) If you were an OS...

Crawford Rainwater crawford.rainwater at linux-etc.net
Thu Sep 23 12:40:04 MDT 2004

On Thu, 2004-09-23 at 12:00, quoting from: "Joe \"Zonker\" Brockmeier"
<xonker at gmail.com>

> Hey Crawford,
>
> > I chose linux; yea I may be a geek, but I'm a cheap date, and my uptime
> > is measured in years.
>
> I think I speak for most folks on the list when I say that any
> information about your "uptime" is Too Much Information... ;-)

You should read the comment re'ing that part on /. as well as the
others.  A nice diversion from the grind I do admit.

(Which by the way, I just cut and paste the whole thing from there.  A
gentleman like myself does not need to discuss "uptimes". ;-) )

--- CrawfordRe: [CLUE-Talk] (OT: Humor) If you were an OS...