[clue-talk] Speaker needed on developing software

Tommy Phillips tommy_pelican at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 16 07:46:07 MDT 2005

Patty-

Dave Rudder accidentally did a Reply-All, so I happen to know that he is
interested in speaking to the group.  I worked with Dave for a while,
and I want you to know that he is the genuine article:  a hacker in the
old and noble sense.  He saw a need and took a risk, and he is having
some initial success.  I think Dave would be an excellent choice to talk
about the process of moving from concept to product.