[clue-talk] Software Freedom Day

blackcat gsc at omegadogs.com
Fri Aug 19 18:03:08 MDT 2005

It is too late to be listed as a team
  I tried to set up at team
I am going to do something for SFD.
As well as Open Design

AGSC

On Aug 19, 2005, at 4:50 PM, Joe 'Zonker' Brockmeier wrote:

This was already brought up once on-list, but not much has come of it --
and I notice that there's no Denver or Boulder team listed on the SFD
"team pages."

I'll be at the InstallFest tomorrow, though probably not right at 10 AM,
if anyone wants to talk about organizing something. I'd like to get
something going - Denver's too large a city to sit this out!

Best,

Zonker
--
Joe 'Zonker' Brockmeier <xonker at gmail.com>

"Liberty's too precious a thing to be buried in books... Men
should hold it up in front of them every single day of their lives
and say: I'm free to think and to speak. My ancestors couldn't, I
can, and my children will. Boys ought to grow up remembering that."
"Mr. Smith Goes to Washington" -- James Stewart