[clue-talk] Africa will not use Linux....

mikeb mikeb at wispertel.net
Sun Aug 28 14:20:25 MDT 2005

Matt Gushee wrote:

> Maybe. Though I remember hearing about this guy and his company 3 or 4
> years ago. The article I saw then didn't mention Linux, but I imagine
> he's pretty well known around Africa.
>
> --

Can't you see MS propaganda machine cranking up thousands of miles way.
They(MS) are making this gentleman look like a hero. They cut sweet
deals to get software where Linux is making inroads and hope to turn
tide with money and FUDS.  They sure can not do it on quality alone.
Remember, South Africa is Canonical Ltd Territory.  Ubuntu is well
funded and spreading like wildfire over the savanaha.

-mike