[clue-talk] Denver-Prospector Greasemonkey script

Sean LeBlanc seanleblanc at comcast.net
Thu Dec 1 17:16:51 MST 2005

On 12-01 13:54, Dave Price wrote:
> Works better now - this one I will definitely use - as I am a big carl-web
> user already.  I looked at greasemonkey before, but never found a compelling
> reason to load it into ALL my firefoxen.  Thanks.

Thanks. All the heavy lifting was already done - just needed to "localize"
it a bit. :) As far as I know, it's the only one that does a cascading type
search. It's a case of having an itch that needed scratched in my case,
since that's the search I usually do. When using JeffCo, I primarily did the
same thing. I may have to do JeffCo + Prospector script just for grins...

Sean LeBlanc:seanleblanc at comcast.net
Some scenes you juggle two balls, some scenes you juggle three balls, some
scenes you can juggle five balls. The key is always to speak in your own
voice. Speak the truth. That's Acting 101. Then you start putting layers on
top of that.
-Vincent D'Onofrio, about his acting techniques