[clue-talk] Seagate SATA drive

Mike Staver staver at fimble.com
Fri Feb 11 14:42:26 MST 2005

Hello, I'm wondering if somebody could tell me if they know of a place
that would sell a Seagate SATA Barraucda hard drive locally.  I found
CompUSA selling them, but for over double what this place online sells
them for:

http://www.mwave.com/mwave/ViewProducts.hmx?PID=HD-IDE-SEA&updepts=HD-IDE&DNAME=Hard+Drives+%2D+IDE

I normally buy from this place online, but I need some local and quick
today.  I think $95-$105 is a fair price for the 120 gig drive, and I
can't find anybody selling for that (or even close) around here.  And
yes, I realize the online guys can do it cheaper, blah, blah, I was just
hoping to find a good price.
--

                                 -Mike Staver
                                  staver at fimble.com