[clue-talk] Seagate SATA drive

William bkimball1 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 11 15:52:37 MST 2005

--- "G. Richard Raab" wrote:
> The samsungs have been awesome drives.
> I have bought an assortments of samsungs, seagates, quantums scsi, and WDs
> over the decades. all quantums scsi, 1 seagate scsci (of 6)  and all samsungs
> are the only things still going (never ever buy WD).

Just have to ask, why not (buy WD)?  Nearly all of my HDDs are WD (the rest are Seagate), some
over 10 years old (yes, ranging from 2Gigs to 250Gigs), and are tasked by everything from
workstations to servers.  Not one has ever failed.  So, what's the problem?  (just curious)

=====
William Kimball, Jr.
"Programming is an art form that fights back!"  =)