[clue-talk] Fwd: [DenverAITPmembers] AITP Dinner Meeting Thursday, March 17, 2005

Charles Oriez coriez at oriez.org
Mon Feb 28 08:40:32 MST 2005

This might be of interest to CLUE members.  Note Ross Wehner's article in
today's post about attacks on linux vs other OSs.  Note that in a side bar
he defines trojan horses and worms as types of viruses.  Point him to
http://www.webopedia.com/DidYouKnow/Internet/2004/virus.asp

--
coriez at oriez.org 39  34' 34.4"N / 105 00' 06.3"W
"In /dev/null no one can hear you scream..."