[clue-talk] Funny web page

Sean LeBlanc seanleblanc at comcast.net
Tue Jan 4 11:46:57 MST 2005

On 01-04 09:05, Jed S. Baer wrote:
> On Tue, 4 Jan 2005 09:48:39 -0600
> bea wrote:
>
> > WHERE ARE YOU??PLACE ??CITY?STATE?STATUS?AGE?? ETC???
>
> Is it time for e-mail netiquette again?
>
> http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=lang_en&q=netiquette+caps&btnG=Search&lr=lang_en
> http://linux.sgms-centre.com/misc/netiquette.php

I enjoyed the links in your second under #6 (about top-posting). I know we
went round and round this topic on this list before, but I guess I never saw
it so succinctly put as this site does:

http://www.dickalba.demon.co.uk/usenet/guide/faq_topp.html

<quote>
    3. Place your own convenience ahead of the convenience of other readers
of the group and carry on doing what you're doing. But if you decide to
place your own convenience first then you won't be surprised or disappointed
if other people decide to do likewise and simply ignore your posts.
</quote>

Sean LeBlanc:seanleblanc at comcast.net
The cover of this book are too far apart.
-Ambrose Bierce