[clue-talk] KDE oddity.

Collins Richey crichey at gmail.com
Thu Jan 13 13:16:41 MST 2005

On Thu, 13 Jan 2005 13:01:33 -0700, Roy Johnston
<rjohnston at techangle.com> wrote:

> I don't use X - so I have no familiarity with KDE.  I'm hoping that someone
> has seen this before.
>
> we reinstalled a workstation with FC3, and when a window is minimized it
> closes and I can't find it anywhere.  But it looks like whatever process it
> was running is still there.
> does anybody know how to get the minimized window back ?

If KDE is working normally, when you minimize a window, the tab in the
taskbar area at the bottom of the screen should remain, but be grayed
out in contrast to the other tabs that are not minimized. When you
click on that tab, the window should maxemise.

Otherwise, I haven't a clue.

HTH,

--
 Collins