[clue-talk] Request for speakers and topics for CLUE-North for 2005

Crawford Rainwater crawford.rainwater at linux-etc.net
Thu Jan 20 10:17:10 MST 2005

Folks:

I am taking volunteers and ideas for presentations and speakers for CLUE-North
at this time.  CLUE-North meets on the fourth Monday of the month at 7PM at
DeVry University's Westminster Campus (122nd and Pecos roughly).

Some ideas and requests that have come up from the folks attending:
- e-stores
- security
- multimedia projects with Linux (e.g., PVR and TiVO style stuff)

If anyone is interested in giving a presentation as well as have ideas for
future meetings, please email me directly.  Without the help of volunteers for
this, CLUE would not be the LUG we are today! :-)

Thanks in advance.

--- Crawford
CLUE-North Coordinator/Lackie ;-)