[clue-talk] Computerrepair.com web site

Kevin Cullis kevincu at orci.com
Fri Jun 10 20:00:51 MDT 2005

At the moment no, but the aspects of it are:

1. You submit a job to be bid on.
2. If the pay for the job is too low for to work on, no one bids on it.
3. If the pay is too high and everyone jumps on it, then it becomes a
bidding war.
4. There's a feedback mechanism that allows ratings of the work done.

It's new, but I thought others that need work to bid on work could try
it out or those that need computer work done can try it out.

Kevin