[clue-talk] April CLUE presentation

Kevin Cullis kevincu at orci.com
Sat Mar 12 11:22:00 MST 2005

Questions:

1. If I'm considering using or already using Open Source software at
what point will I have to worry about legal issues regarding Open Source
software?

2. Where can I go (web sites, lawyers, etc) for information that helps
me with Open Source legal issues?

3. If I develop software, what are the parameters of selling an open
source product, i.e. Open Source versus BSD type license versus
Intellectual Property license?

4. Give some examples of each type of approach to open source software
so that I can see how it is successfully applied.

HTH

Kevin