[clue-talk] Nero 6 for Linux FREE!!

Joe "Zonker" Brockmeier xonker at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 04:16:38 MST 2005

On Mon, 14 Mar 2005 00:18:17 -0700, Nate Duehr <nate at natetech.com> wrote:
> I think Nero just needed a shot of press/publicity and knew announcing
> "We have a Linux version" would bring it.  Interesting tactic.

Isn't Nero kind of redundant on any platform these days? If I
understand correctly, Windows has built-in CD burning, Mac OS X
definitely has built-in CD burning and Linux has built-in CD burning.
What does Nero really add that's worth the money?

Best,

Zonker
--
Joe "Zonker" Brockmeier
xonker at gmail.com
"Well, I've wrestled with reality for 35 years, doctor, and I'm happy
to state I finally won out over it." ~ Elwood P. Dowd, "Harvey"