[clue-talk] April CLUE presentation

Kevin Cullis kevincu at orci.com
Wed Mar 16 19:15:21 MST 2005

The interesting thing is what I remember Jef Cann's wife stated at a
CLUE meeting a long time ago regarding ideas and what is stated on /.

> When I started working for my employer several years ago I signed an
> IP agreement that states anything I think while working for them is
> theirs, as well as anything I've ever thought in the past if it
> enters their building; dumb, but I needed a job.

 From what I remember from what she said was that we "should keep our
mouth shut" if we see something that can make money off of it and wait
til you leave work. I also know that there can be little connection
between what you're working on at work and your new idea. You can think
all you want, but once you let the idea exit out of your mouth then it
gets dicey.

Kevin