[clue-talk] Introducing myself

Corey Cox cc.blue at gmail.com
Wed May 11 10:42:52 MDT 2005

Hi, I just attended the meeting yesterday and I didn't have a chance
to introduce myself to most of you.  I'm a long time linux enthusiast
(about 7 years) and I have been running linux off and on for about 4
years.  I recently decided that I would like to be a little more
involved in the community so I thought I'd look in on you guys.  The
meeting was interesting and I learned som encouraging things - so
you'll likely be seeing more of me.  Specific interests of mine are
participating in install-fests, certification study, Open Source in
schools and anything dealing with automation (homes, machines and
robots) on Linux.  I'm also a small time computer consultant in Castle
Rock working almost exclusively in a Windows environment right now -
although I'm working on it.  If you have any info on my interests I'd
love to hear about them.  Well, I've taken up enough of your time I
suppose - just wanted to say Hi!

Corey Cox.