[clue-talk] Question about last month's meeting (telephone)

Sean LeBlanc seanleblanc at comcast.net
Fri Nov 4 14:54:27 MST 2005

On 11-04 14:35, Dave Price wrote:
> Asterisk will do that just fine, and is very easy to run.
>
> You would need a card to handle the incoming pots line, then either
> send calls throught to your pots phone thru a 2nd line card, or better
> yet  to IP phones on your home network.

Glad to hear it. Now for another question. :) Is there any hardware that is
designed for this sort of thing? Low-power, small profile, good at cooling
w/o fans, etc...I would imagine the CPU + memory + HD space for something
like this could be really small, no?

Cheers,
Sean LeBlanc:seanleblanc at comcast.net
To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.