[clue-talk] CertFest in November

Hani Duwaik kiawud at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 13:57:13 MDT 2005

On 10/10/05, Crawford Rainwater <crawford.rainwater at linux-etc.com> wrote:

> Folks:
>
> Linux ETC will be hosting an LPI (Linux Professional Institute,
> http://www.lpi.org) Certification/Examination Fest in November to coincide
> with the upcoming CLUE InstalLFest (tentatively on Saturday, 12 or 19
> November) There will be three sessions (2 hours per session) at 10AM,
> 12noon, and 2PM. Linux ETC will have two LPI Exam Proctors present for
> this event (finally!) as well.

Just checking to see if a specific day has been announced and to confirm
that the CLUE InstallFest will also be on this day.

Any information would be greatly appreciated (the
'www.cluedenver.org<http://www.cluedenver.org>'
website hasn't updated any information regarding the InstallFest).

Thanks,

-Hani

--
Garland Green (ConAir): What if I told you insane was working fifty hours a
week in some office for fifty years at the end of which they tell you to