[clue-talk] Denver ISP

Steve Chadsey schadsey at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 09:12:29 MDT 2005

On 9/5/05, Bert Beaudin <bert at spininart.com> wrote:
>     New to the list and I will be moving to Denver very soon and I was
> hoping someone could recommend an ISP for DSL service. I will be running
> my own servers so I will be looking for static IP addresses and good
> service and Unix friendly.

I've never had a bad experience with foreThought.net
(http://www.forethought.net).  I've been a DSL customer of theirs
since 2000.  The service is reliable, and the few times I've called,
their support staff has been extremely personable and friendly.  I run
my own web, mail, etc. services and have never had a problem.

--
Steve Chadsey <schadsey at gmail.com>