[clue-talk] Hello CLUE

Michael Fierro biffster at gmail.com
Tue Aug 1 20:28:43 MDT 2006

On 8/1/06, Collins Richey <crichey at gmail.com> wrote:
> > But then again, isn't the whole idea of using XFCE to modify it to how
> > one wants to use it?
> >

> Yeah, but on Xubuntu they've modified it to look like the Brown S###
> Gnome theme layout. Just my $.02 of course.

LOL! THAT was funny!

Somewhere around here, or on my blog (http://apt-get.biffster.org) is
a fairly-recent screenshot of my Xubuntu system. No brown s####
anywhere, lemme assure you! :) I use the Xfce-curve colorscheme,
Nuvola 1.0 icon theme, Symphony style and my own awesome wallpaper. I
turn off the upper taskbar, and use just the XFCE4 panel, again highly
customized. Oh, and I just switched from a two-monitor setup with
nVidia's twinview to a single-monitor to take advantage of x.org's eye
candy, 'specially transparency.

What did I do with that screenshot again... hmmm... might have to make
a new one...

Michael Fierro                                      biffster at gmail.com
Y! Messenger: miguelito_fierro                           AIM: mfierro1
http://biffster.org                           http://weightjournal.com
---
"I know this music. Let's change the beat."
- Zorg, "The Fifth Element"