[clue-talk] Hello CLUE

Matt Gushee matt at gushee.net
Tue Aug 1 20:30:41 MDT 2006

T. Joseph Carter wrote:

>> I guess we won't be seeing you at CLUE meetings, then, or do you have
>> a full time chauffeur?
>
> DTC?  Probably a lightrail hop away from Littleton.

Not this month, or next. The light rail line that serves DTC is
scheduled to open some time this fall, I believe ... October, maybe? I'm
pretty sure there is fairly frequent bus service to DTC, though, from
either Littleton or Englewood or both. And of course I encourage you to
find a way to get there next week, since I am the main presenter ;-)

> Of course, on a
> Tuesday I will be at Littleton Downtown station near 5pm, so this causes
> me to wonder what most nerds do for food before/during/after CLUE
> meetings.  I can't imagine Oracle people letting us order a pizza or
> something.

Well, Oracle actually provided pizza the first time we met there. There
is rarely food at the meeting, but usually a subset of the attendees
gathers afterwards at a nearby establishment for drinks/food/conversation.

--
Matt Gushee
: Bantam - lightweight file manager : matt.gushee.net/software/bantam/ :