[clue-talk] Hello CLUE

Michael Fierro biffster at gmail.com
Wed Aug 2 09:54:50 MDT 2006

On 8/2/06, dperkins at frii.com <dperkins at frii.com> wrote:

> > I would probably only be able to do so if someone were driving back to
> > Littleton afterward and willing to carry a passenger--the last west-bound
> > 401 leaves Mineral Station at 22:12.  Littleton sucks!  ;)
>
> What part of Littleton?  I live in Littleton but sometimes I can't attend
> a meeting.
>
> At least one other person in the group also lives in Littleton.

I live in Highlands Ranch (Highlands Ranch Parkway and Westridge
Village Parkway). I haven't made the last three meetings due to work
schedule, but plan on catching all of the upcoming meetings.

Michael Fierro                                      biffster at gmail.com
Y! Messenger: miguelito_fierro                           AIM: mfierro1
http://biffster.org                           http://weightjournal.com
---
"I know this music. Let's change the beat."
- Zorg, "The Fifth Element"