[clue-talk] RUBY conferences in DENVER in October

Gus S Calabrese gsc at omegadogs.com
Sun Aug 6 09:01:41 MDT 2006

Welcome to the Sixth International Ruby Conference, otherwise known
as RubyConf 2006!
http://www.rubycentral.org/conference/

Much in the tradition of Slamdance connected to the Sundance Film
Festival,
the not ready for prime time programming fellows ^1 announce the RUBY
For
The Rest Of Us Conference.  RUBY ROUC

Held at the same time as the Denver located "Ruby Conference 2006" we
will provide an opportunity for more Rubyists to attend the fun of
the 2006 event. ^2
Scheduled presenters are invited to contact us to submit a video of
their presentation
or to schedule a time to do a second presentation.  Wanna-be
presenters are invited
to submit proposals immediately.  Those who cannot attend may submit
videos.
We are working on have video conferencing presentations.  But if you
are not in Colorado
you can't have all the fun. ^3

Schedules will be posted on a Wikki.  Registration will come with a
money-back guarantee.  If you
are not satisfied with the conference, your fees will be refunded, no
questions asked.  If you sign
up for hiking or boating or camping or tree climbing or horseback
riding and are unhappy, we cannot
refund those fees since they are out of our hands.

Food will always be available at events including world famous
Colorado Italian Meatballs.  Of course prices
will vary depending on whether you are buying a gourmet cheese
sandwich or a CIM outta.this.world !

We figure we can handle a max of 300 to 600 people.  Still working
out those details.  Registration is $75.  ( see guarantee )
Send in $25 now to hold a spot in the RUBY ROUC.  Paypal is nice.
Checks are okay.  Gold Bullion, check.  Chickens and potatoes, NOT.

http://nope9.com/projects-axxx/tiki-index.php?page=A326

^1  ( yellow bellied uber rebels )
^2  plans are underway for an annual event in Denver.
^3  fun events are planned for Denver and for the mountains and for
the limited amount of water located in Colorado.  Please bring a
gallon of water with you to increase the Colorado water sports
capabilities.  We plan to have go-go girls ^4  ( at least two )  and
some guys in tights along with dancing bears.  Tractor Hayride.
^4  gives you an idea of when I was born

Gus S Calabrese
Denver, CO
720 222 1309     303 908 7716 cell
Please include and do not limit yourself to "spam2006". I allow
everything with  "spam2006"  in the subject or text to pass my spam
filters.