[clue-talk] Hello CLUE

Collins Richey crichey at gmail.com
Sun Aug 6 21:45:29 MDT 2006

On 8/6/06, T. Joseph Carter <tjcarter at bluecherry.net> wrote:
> On Sun, Aug 06, 2006 at 09:45:06AM -0600, Collins Richey wrote:
> > Just a word to the wise. If you're opposed to transportation by
> > automobile for religious or ecological or Luddite or whatever reasons,
> > you're in the wrong city.
>
> Oh, how silly of me--I left something out of the obDescription before.  I
> am an albino, and like most albinos, I am blind.  Blindness is a rather
> subjective term, so I'll head off the two most annoying questions right
> from the start:

OK, that explains why it's not a very good idea (tm) for you to be
behind the wheel of a car. The groups I mentioned do exist rather
plentiously, but you're not a candidate.

It doesn't take a degree in psychology to understand why you are tired
of needing to explain your condition. Nevertheless, it sounds like you
have accomplished quite a lot in spite of your visual limitations.
Rewind to start of tape: welcome to Denver and we hope you can find a
ride to the CLUE meetings. I wish that I could offer, but I live in SE
Aurora.

--
Collins Richey