[clue-talk] Updating the ol Website

Sean LeBlanc seanleblanc at comcast.net
Tue Aug 15 15:24:44 MDT 2006

On 08-15 13:41, erik at ezolan.com wrote:

<snip>
> I'm doing fine with the content. The only issue with that is the users
> want to be able to search through all the stories for key phrases.
> Considering people can upload using any document format, and the
> processing requirements something like that would take, I'm probably not
> going to implement that.

Well, if you decide to, check out Swish-e:

http://swish-e.org/

In a past life, the company I worked at was looking to implement a CMS-like
system. I chose Swish or Swish-e, and it worked pretty well then. That was
in 2001. I'm sure it's only gotten better since then.

Sean LeBlanc:seanleblanc at comcast.net
http://sean-leblanc.blogspot.com/
Don't be afraid of death so much as an inadequate life.
-Bertolt Brecht