[clue-talk] Seeking recommendations for new system seller

Collins Richey crichey at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 19:41:07 MST 2006

On 1/25/06, blackcat <gsc at omegadogs.com> wrote:
> MicroCenter has extremely good customer service.
> AGSC
>
> On 2006-Jan 25, at 12:43 PM, kevin.kempter at dataintellect.com wrote:
>
> I've had good luck with the Powerspec systems from Micro Center in
> Denver.
> They even carry a couple of models pre-loaded with Linspire. I
> usually buy
> the Linspire box with extra memory,  take it home and immediately
> load Fedora
> or SUSE on it.

Another vote for Powerspec from Microcenter. Mine's going on 2 years
without a lick of trouble. Thus said, I can't vouch for the customer
service, since I've needed none. The prices are as good as anywhere
else I've found.

--
Collins Richey
      Debugging is twice as hard as writing the code ... If you write