[clue-talk] Semi-OT Request

Robert L. Harris Robert.L.Harris at rdlg.net
Mon Jun 5 09:28:06 MDT 2006

  A couple of the memebers may remember me.  I used to be blessed with
living out in Colorado until the dot-com bust.  At any rate I'm going to
be able to move back to Colorado when my wife finishes Nursingschool
next spring, yes I'm planning ahead, I want OUT of Atlanta.

  If anyone has any contacts for an old Unix/Linux war horse who's moved
into management and trying to move up higher I would appreciate any
leads.  My goal is to get high enough up the food chain I can dictate
that IT and Engineering start cutting windows out anywhere physically
possible! (see, still semi-on topic)

Robert

:wq!
                                         @ x-hkp://pgp.mit.edu
DISCLAIMER:
       ALONE.  I speak for              First One Should Be A Man
       no-one else.                       - Manowar