[clue-talk] badge needed for MS-1036

Joe 'Zonker' Brockmeier xonker at gmail.com
Tue Jun 20 09:20:53 MDT 2006

On Tue, 20 Jun 2006 07:59:46 -0600 (MDT)
dperkins at frii.com wrote:

> Does anyone have any suggestions about a company that makes attractive
> badges?  Maybe a place that sells trophies would work.

What size is the hole? ThinkGeek sells case badges that might fit the
bill:

http://www.thinkgeek.com/computing/accessories/5b43/

They have "Linux Inside," Tux, and a beer icon, among others. They're
1"x1", so if the hole is larger/smaller than that, you might have to
look elsewhere.

(Disclosure, I do work for OSTG, which owns ThinkGeek...)

Other companies sell case badges as well, as long as the space is
fairly standard, you shouldn't have any trouble finding a nice badge
for it, relatively cheap.

Zonker
--
Joe 'Zonker' Brockmeier <xonker at gmail.com>