[clue-talk] Can I Borrow Some Bandwidth?

Jed S. Baer thag at frii.com
Sat Mar 25 16:04:52 MST 2006

Just recently upgraded to FC4, and I now have the infamous "pink console"
bug. It's fixed on the mirrors, and because of that, the .so file which
had been available as a workaround was removed by the developer. So I'm
thinking I need to "yum update" X -- which I ain't gonna do over dialup.

Anybody, preferably in the SW area (Jeffco suburban) or close by, willing
to let me schlep my box over and plug into a nice fat pipe for a little
while?

Please reply off-list. Thanks.

jed
--
http://s88369986.onlinehome.us/freedomsight/
Key fingerprint = B027 FEFB 4281 CC72 67D1  4237 F2D0 D356 077A A30E