[clue-talk] Net neutrality

Jed S. Baer thag at frii.com
Thu May 11 22:36:00 MDT 2006

On Tue, 09 May 2006 00:12:17 -0600
Matt Gushee wrote:

> One of these days I will have to make time to thoroughly
> deconstruct that analogy and its many abuses, but for now I have barely
> time to address the matter at hand.

Regrettably, with my left index finger in a splint, I will have some
difficulty constructing an e-reply here, much as I would like to. Perhaps
in a few days or so my fingers will have adapted sufficiently for
composition.

--
http://s88369986.onlinehome.us/freedomsight/
Key fingerprint = B027 FEFB 4281 CC72 67D1  4237 F2D0 D356 077A A30E