[clue-talk] building your own laptop

dperkins at frii.com dperkins at frii.com
Thu May 18 18:07:57 MDT 2006

That's why I said shouldn't. :)

If I have everything by next Tuesday, I think I'll bring it to the meeting.

I'm racking up some OT tonight here in St Louis.  Maybe I'll buy more
memory.  One of our customers downloaded the wrong program to one of their
PLCs.  Actually, what they did was worse, but I'm still talking to our
tech and trying to get things fixed.  That might be hard because the
engineer who did the startup made changes, didn't back them up, and went
on vacation.