[clue-talk] Fwd: Ann: Colorado Ubuntu Local Team

Jeff Cann jccann at gmail.com
Thu May 25 14:50:57 MDT 2006

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Joey Stanford
Date: May 25, 2006 12:04 AM
Subject: Ann: Colorado Ubuntu Local Team

Paul, James, Chris, and Jeff,

Greetings,

For those of you who don't know me, I live up in Longmont and I'm a
volunteer with Ubuntu.

I am pleased to announce the immediate availability of the Colorado
Ubuntu Local Team.

The Colorado Local Team advocates the use of Open Source software and
Ubuntu Linux in the State of Colorado. This is done through CD
Distribution, Team expansion, user-base support, and outreach programs

More information is  located here:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ColoradoTeam

Please inform your constituents!

Membership is open to everyone from Colorado.  The LoCo team is NOT
meant to replace your LUGS (and CLUE) but rather enhance your group's
experience by having a dedicated place to discuss, contribute, and gain
support from local Ubuntu users.

Thank you,

Joey Stanford